Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Excerpt Posted

I didn't even realize it, what with the hustle and bustle of the holidays, but my fabulous webmistress got my On the Steamy Side page up! Very exciting. I like the 3-d books. : )

You may be more excited by the nice, long excerpt I posted...the first two chapters of Devon and Lilah's story are here! Happy New Year! Don't say I never gave you anything. *wink*

3 comments:

Yay !! Thank yoooouuu ;-)

Perfect mise-en-bouche... just enough to open your appetite :D

Coolness! Thanks for sharing. And look! I didn't even ask if you'd finished yet. Because I already know the answer.

Ohh that looks great! So cute.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.