Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Confessions of a Lady Jane's Salon Virgin

To celebrate the release of On the Steamy Side, I did a reading at a romance salon held monthly at a bar in the Village. I'd never attended before, either as a listener or a reader, so I really didn't know what to expect--but what I found there really exceeded any expectations I could've had. For a full account of the proceedings, check out my post on the Lady Jane's Salon site!

And yes, the salon is named for Jane Austen. ; )

4 comments:

How fun! I want to go to Lady Jane's Salon! I know what you mean about being so nervous that you can't remember what you said up there. LOL. It sounds like you did great!

I don't know how great I did, but I definitely had fun and would recommend the experience to anyone! You'd love it.

You read wonderfully, Louisa. You came off as utterly poised, completely a pro. And your book sounds delightful. I look forward to it.

Thank you, Hope! It's nice to know no one could see me sweating up there--literally, those lights are *hot*. LOL

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.