Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Live Chat Tonight!

Come one, come all to Writerspace tonight, where I will be dishing about On the Steamy Side and celebrating turning in the revisions on my next Recipe for Love novel, Just One Taste! Should be a scream--the Writerspace chats are always wild and crazy fun. Those ladies know how to party! I'll just have to do my best to keep up. ; )

There will be prizes and giveaways (including lots of books,) laughter and song, maybe a few dancing boys--we'll see how it goes. Bring a friend!

Here are the details:

When: Tonight, Wednesday March 31st
Time: 9:00 p.m. EDT
Where: http://www.writerspace.com/chat/

4 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Argh! Timing so not good for Londoners. Wish I could join you!

It's the same for me! sigh I hope next time!

Chat was fun.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.