Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ON THE STEAMY SIDE Hits Bookstores!

Happy Release Day to me! My jaded celebrity chef and sassy Southern nanny are hereby unleashed upon an unsuspecting world. If you haven't pre-ordered your copy of On the Steamy Side, today you can run right out and buy it the old-fashioned way, in an actual bookstore. Fun! I can't wait to hear what you all think.

Reviews are already rolling in. My favorite for today? This one from Mom's Favorite Stuff. I got tingles reading it! The best bit is where she calls OtSS a "‘can’t-put-down-I’ll-read-while-I-cook-brush-my-teeth-and-fold-clothes’ kind of book." I admit, I flailed and squealed a little when I read that. I'm so excited about this book!

6 comments:

Congratulations on another steamy release! ;)

YAY!!!! It's going to do great, I just know it!

Woo hoo! I can't wait to read it!

Happy Release Day, Louisa!

Love the cover and can't wait to read!

Thanks, everyone! It was a fabulous day. : )

Really looking forward to meeting you in Plano on Tuesday night.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.